• Breaking News

    Friday 11 December 2015

    Blogger Has Just Introduced New Changes into its Layout Must read for Bloggers

    I woke up this morning to Log into blogger to find a lot of Settings changed. This affected my Google Adsense  Settings on my www.applygist.com account. I tried severally to fix the new setthings but it failed. i had to send Blogger a feed back on this.

    Blogger Has Just Introduced New Changes into its Layout Must read for Bloggers
    1. This new Sure working Adsense Tweaks looks like this
    This really gave Me a though time to make work.

    Adsense Users you can see that this is not how the Usual Adsense tabs appear this are just new Upgrades from Blogger for December 2015-2016

    2. Secondly you find
    Yes Another New Setting Introduced by Blogger is the Featured post which you cab see appears In between Adsense and </> HTML/JAVA Script.

    This has not been there Before.

     3. You could see the following on your HTML Board



    which states that
     "Editing  your Template so that HTTP may affect security and user experience of your blog when it is viewd over HTTPS"

    I an sure you know the difference between HTTP and HTTPS which are all Internet Protocols which affect how your web appears over the new and on Browsers.

    4. This is just a review Of what your featured Post will Look Like

    With the new Blogger upgrade and new features cropping IN, Bloggers Dont need to Panic just keep surveying Your Blog before Blogger messes everything. I have done my settings in my other blog running adsense and it is super fine

    Any Question on how to make your Changes on Blogger just hit the comment BOX we appreciate Comments

    4 comments:

    1. Thank you so much for conveying this important news of updating the blogger. this article is going to help me a lot to write blogs.USA VPS Hosting is the most trusted and best server provider company by Onlive Server.

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is different levels of work have done by you it required information for youth. that you did to write about New Changes into the Layout of Blogger. I have no words of appreciation. amazing explanation about HTML with graphics.As we all know that hosting is an essential part of any online business.so if you want the best hosting services then the Onlive server offers a USA VPS Hosting

      ReplyDelete
    3. Waves 11 Full Bundle Crack I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me

      ReplyDelete
    4. thanks for beautiful content.i got informative content. keep sharing.Can I Divorce my wife for not sleeping with me"

      ReplyDelete

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel

    Facebook Group Auto Poster - 300x250